Temporary Covid -19 measures and rules.
In order to open our site for sporting activities we must adhere to these guidelines as agreed by all full size cable operators and the British Water Ski & Wakeboard federation
These are strictly none negotiable and any customer found to be breaking them will be removed from site.
EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY who adhere to very strict Covid-19 measures. These include the following:
- EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY. You MUST be able to comfortably start from the BENCH by either standing (jump start) or sitting (unaided)
- NO RENTAL EQUIPMENT OFFERED therefore, customer MUST have their own helmet, buoyancy aid/impact vest (CE approved), wakeboard and wetsuit (if needed) On Site shop can sell you these on arrival.
- NO STARTS FROM THE FLAT GRASS (next to the operator)
- ONLY those booked onto sessions will be allowed on site. (With the exception of a parent for customers under the age of 18. Parent/guardian must REMAIN IN THEIR CAR.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPECTATORS
- No dogs allowed on site
- No showers or changing rooms available. Customers to change in the car/arrive changed/use a towel robe or similar.
- Limited toilet facilities. Customers are advised to use the toilet before making the journey to our park.
- NO SOCIALISING. Customers can be on site a maximum of 20 minutes before their booking and must vacate the premises as soon as possible after their activity.
- Our operator will disinfect each handle before it is made available to you on the start dock.
- Please observe social distancing rules AT ALL TIMES. Floors will be marked where queues may form.
- Any customers seen to be ignoring these rules will strictly be asked to leave the site immediately.
- You MUST NOT attend if you or any of your household have any Covid-19 symptoms including a high temperature or a new, continuous cough.
- You MUST NOT attend if you or any of your household are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19 (aged 70+, pregnant, or under 70 with underlying health condition outlined by the NHS)
- Remember PRE-BOOKINGS ONLY. No walk in customers. 2 hour slots only. 16 riders per 2 hour slot. £30 per session. Season pass holders get 1 session per day.
- No equipment left unattended whilst on site any equipment left onsite must be treated as a biohazard and disposed off.
We have no choice in the implementation of these rules in order to open up our site
#BOOK-RIDE-LEAVE Thanks The Spring Lakes Team
Updated: 16.05.2020 - 10:44
Sign up to take full advantage of our online booking system.
If you have already signed up before, please login here.
The password you entered is incorrect.
If you forgot it, click here >>
Forgotten password >>
Terms & conditions
Release of liability