In order to open our site for sporting activities we must adhere to these guidelines as agreed by all full size cable operators and the British Water Ski & Wakeboard federation
These are strictly none negotiable and any customer found to be breaking them will be removed from site.
EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY who adhere to very strict Covid-19 measures. These include the following:
- EXPERIENCED RIDERS ON THE FULL CABLE ONLY. You MUST be able to comfortably start from the BENCH by either standing (jump start) or sitting (unaided). If you require a lesson, please book this through the 'Introductory Wakeboading' link on our website
- ONLY those booked onto sessions will be allowed on site. (With the exception of a parent for customers under the age of 18. Parent/guardian must REMAIN IN THEIR CAR.)
- 1 SPECTATOR ALLOWED IF THE RIDER IS UNDER 18
- No dogs allowed on site
- No showers available. Customers to change in the car/arrive changed/use a towel robe or similar.
- Limited toilet facilities. Customers are advised to use the toilet before making the journey to our park.
- NO SOCIALISING. Customers can be on site a maximum of 20 minutes before their booking and must vacate the premises as soon as possible after their activity.
- Our operator will disinfect each handle before it is made available to you on the start dock.
- Please observe social distancing rules AT ALL TIMES. Floors will be marked where queues may form.
- Any customers seen to be ignoring these rules will strictly be asked to leave the site immediately.
- You MUST NOT attend if you or any of your household have any Covid-19 symptoms including a high temperature or a new, continuous cough.
- You MUST NOT attend if you or any of your household are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19 (aged 70+, pregnant, or under 70 with underlying health condition outlined by the NHS)
- Remember PRE-BOOKINGS ONLY. No walk in customers. 2 hour slots only. 16 riders per 2 hour slot. £30 per session. Season pass holders get 1 session per day.
- No equipment left unattended whilst on site any equipment left onsite must be treated as a biohazard and disposed off.
We have no choice in the implementation of these rules in order to open up our site
Thanks The Spring Lakes Team
Updated: 03.09.2020 - 12:15
Sign up to take full advantage of our online booking system.